Copyright © Boston & District Canine Society
Any problems with this site e Mail the firstname.lastname@example.org
The History of Boston & District Canine Society
We held our first Limited Show on the 27th August 1949 at the Old Drill Hall, Main
Ridge, Boston. From the club archives we still have the show catalogue.
In 1952 the Society held its first Open Show, The judge being
Mrs Underwood (Belpher) the second open show wasn't until 1989.
FROM THE ARCHIVES WE CAN SEE THE PRESENTATION AT THE AGM IN 1988
WHEN MR WALTER RETIRED AS THE SOCIETIES PRESIDENT AND MRS WALTER RETIRED AS THE SOCIETIES